Please read this policy carefully. If you don't agree with the policy, you can choose not to use our website. However, by accessing and using our website, you agree to this policy. Please also note that this policy may change periodically. Your continued use of this website after we make changes to this policy is considered as acceptance of those changes.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website;
- Via emails, texts, and other electronic messages you submit through this website;
- Through any mobile and/or desktop applications you download from this website;
- When you interact with our advertising and/or applications on third party websites or services, if they include links to this policy
Information you provide to us:
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when using our website (including your name, email address, and phone number);
- Information you provide to us when completing an intake form through our website (including your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and employment details);
- Information you provide top us when you subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- Information you provide us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use);
- Information you post to our website for publication on the Internet (including your username, your profile pictures, and the content of your posts);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications you send to us through our website (including the communication content and its associated metadata); and
- Any other personal information you choose to send us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Automatically Collect From You:
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect, store, and use the following kinds of statistical information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths); and
- Information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (i.e., behavioral tracking).
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Browser Cookies: Browser cookies are small text files retained on your computer's hard drive when you direct your browser to our website. You can refuse to accept browser cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain areas and features of our website.
- Flash Cookies: Unlike browser cookies, flash cookies are local stored objects ("LSOs"). Certain features of our website may use to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website.
- Pixels: Certain pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as pixels (commonly referred to as pixel tags, single-pixel gifs, transparent gifs, and web beacons) that allow us keep track of our website statistics (e.g., noting the popularity of specific website content, verifying system and server integrity, etc.).
Children Under the Age of 13:
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. This website is not designed to collect personal information from children who are under 13 years of age, and we do not intend to or knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide personal information on our website without consent from your parent or guardian.
If we learn that we've collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, we'll immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please let us know.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use personal information you submit through our website to:
- Administer our website and law firm;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications and/or newsletters that you've specifically requested (you can unsubscribe any time);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties won't be able to identify any individual user from that information); and
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, contractors, subsidiaries, insurers, professional advisers, and/or agents as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) or successor to any business or capital asset that we are contemplating selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We've implemented reasonable technical and organizational precautions to secure your personal information from the accidental loss, unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, and/or alteration of your personal information, such as through encryption technology and secure servers. However, the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website. Any transmittal of personal information is at your own risk.
Additionally, you are largely responsible for the safety and security of your personal information. For example, if you have a password for accessing certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential.