Paralegal & Client Relations Manager • Portland, OR
Jamie Lynn Summerfield
Jamie Lynn Summerfield is a paralegal and client relations manager with years of experience in civil litigation and client service roles. Jamie Lynn is an active member of the Oregon Paralegal Association, where she has held a variety of leadership positions. Her undergraduate studies were focused in political economy, communications, and legal. As a member of the Res Nova Law team, Jamie Lynn provides support to our attorneys while ensuring each client feels connected to the process and taken care of.
Outside of the office, Jamie Lynn enjoys singing and playing electric violin with her rock band, organizing music and art festivals, and spending quality time with her friends and kitty.
- A.A.S. in Paralegal Studies – Portland Community College (2010-2012)
- B.A. in Political Economy – College of Idaho (2003-2008)
Civic & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT:
- Oregon Paralegal Association – Member (Current)
- Intellectual Property Committee Chair (Current)
- Secretary (2015-2016)
- Research & Professional Development Committee Chair (2012-2015)
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association – Member (2011-2013, 2015-2017)
- Outstanding New Member – Oregon Paralegal Association (2012)
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant – Portland law firms (2011-Current)
- Legal File Clerk – Portland law firm (2010-2011)